Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm the big Eight...months that is

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog. I just wanted to tell you all about my day at the Zoo and how fun it is to be 8 months old. And by the way, waving is the in thing these days. It can also be my way of asking for a high five, or to play patty cake. It's cool to be 8 mo.




First of all, we saw a big lion roaming around in his big cat cage. And let me tell you , when it's only a chain link fence between you and a wild beast like that, it's a little unnerving. My mom wouldn't even let me get within 5 feet of the big guy. Security in African Zoo's aren't very reassuring.




Here's the big guy pacing back and forth, looking a little bored. Didn't see any girl cats around the lair, so no one to impress I guess.

The 8 month pose. Sitting up and taking it all in!



The monkey's were my absolute favorite. My dad taught me that monkey's say, "ooh ooh ah ah" and it was so funny that I laughed and laughed. Some of them were even running free around the compound. If I had legs that were working, i'd probably "monkey around" right along with them.



Observing the chimpanzees. I saw two of them playing in the trees, and when they jumped on a branch that was too small for them they tumbled to the ground and climbed right back up the tree. Silly Monkey's.



Dashing smile, isn't it? Say cheese. (notice my two bottom pearly whites)




I didn't even notice it until I saw the picture that there was a really cool bird walking behind me. It's actually Uganda's country bird.



I had sooo much fun taking my parents to the zoo. It's good for them to remember how to be kids again.



Well, that's all for now. Peace out!

No comments: