Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Bean Town"

Here I was, ready to explore what they call "Freedom Trail" in Boston. Come with me and i'll take you on a little tour of the sites..but of course i'm the only one who gets to ride in the stroller.




Here I got my picture taken with a real minute man. I looked real close though and I could tell his long hair was fake. hmmmm....



Along the trail we saw the graves of lots of famous people. My parents told me that Paul Revere was famous for riding his horse around the city and shouting that the British were coming. What a great history lesson!



This guy William was one of my ancestors. His wife had the first baby born on the Mayflower who happens to be my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather. Tomorrow we get to go to Plymouth and see the Mayflower in person. I'm so excited!





Here's just a cool shot of the city.





On the way home, my dad and I took a little nap in the car. Like father like son I guess.



When we got home my dad and I played "look who's in the mirror". It was so much fun. I sure am a handsome little kid!

No comments: