Friday, April 11, 2008

The Pilgrim Way

The beginning of our trip to Plymouth started off kind of bad because my parents were feeling a little crabby...ha ha. Get it?


The exciting part was gettting to see the Mayflower up close and personal. We took the full tour and got to meet Myles Standish and the pilgrims themselves! They all told me I was about the same age as my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather would have been this time of year in 1620.

A great picture with my mom and dad and great Aunt Chris and Great Uncle Steve. What a great family I have!

The Mayflower II (A replica of course)



It's tradition at the end of a long day to throw in the towel and take a nap...whewww. I sure am having a great time here visiting the place of my heritage though!

3 comments:

jonathandy said...

love the brown booties!
-sandy

Cassie said...

josiah,
you are getting so big so fast! i hope you have a safe trip beck to Uganda....

i can't wait to come visit you there someday!

Lorelei said...

Hey guys,
I hope you made it back alright and the adjustment back to normalcy has been good. Can I just say how great it is that your normalcy is Uganda? Fantastic. I'm still down for helping out your ministry over here if you want to get me that information and I just wanted to bug you about teaching me how to make a podcast so I can get these messages up and going for you guys across the world. Thanks a whole lot.